• 1. Escolher Datas
  • 2. Quartos & Preços
  • 3. Detalhes
  • 4. Confirmar

Akrich

Tamaslohte, Morocco
Quarto / Alojamento 1

Reservations call:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please
or

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the
   perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a
   doubt or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Condições de Reserva

Observações de Reserva

The prices shown do not include the small municipal accommodation tax payable at the hotel. This is typically between 2-3 Euros/Person/Day.

Política de Cancelamento:

Cancelamento entre: 30 e 15 dias antes da chegada: 30% do total será cobrado; Entre 14 e 08 dias antes da chegada : 50% do total; Entre 07 and 01 dias antes da chegada: 80% do total; No Show: 100% do total será cobrado.

Politica de Pagamento

Para esta reserva o hotel requer um pré-pagamento de 12 % do valor total realizado através da Secretplaces. Este valor será debitado 21 dias antes da chegada através do cartão de crédito