• 1. Choose Dates
  • 2. Rooms & Prices
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

CASA COSTA Tenerife

Spain
Room / Lodging 1

Reservations Hotline:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the
   perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a
   doubt or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Hotel Booking Conditions

Reservations Observations

A cleaning fee of 300 Euros will be charged upon arrival. This is not included in the price.

Cancellation Policy:

Cancellation made more than 42 days before arrival: 10 % of reservation value
Cancellation made between 28 and 42 days before arrival: 40 % of reservation value
Cancellation made between 14 and 28 days before arrival: 70 % of reservation value
Cancellation made less than 14 days before arrival: 100 % of reservation value
No Show: 100 % of reservation value
Early departure: 100 % of reservation value

Payment Policy

30 % prepayment by bank transfer *)
70 % prepayment 42 days before arrival by bank transfer *)
30% of the payment has to be done by bank transfer at booking. The other 70% has to be paid by bank transfer until 6 weeks before arrival.

A cleaning fee of 300 Euros will be charged upon arrival. This is not included in the price.
Deposit of 300% of reservation (payable by cash) against any damage or other funded claim by the owner required. Deposit will be repaid if no claims were raised by owner by at check-out

General Hotel Observations

A cleaning fee of 300 Euros will be charged upon arrival. This is not included in the price.