• 1. Choose Dates
  • 2. Rooms & Prices
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Il Convento Bizantino XI

Maiori, Italy
Room / Lodging 1

Reservations Hotline:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the
   perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a
   doubt or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Booking Conditions

Reservations Observations

The architectural layout of the Il Covento and its surroundings make it unsuitable for wheel chairs and senior citizens. The house is let from Saturday to Saturday. The price contains house service. Food supply can be booked. Sleeps a maximum of 10 people ( 2 twins 2 doubles). The house provides: 170 m² total floor area, air-conditioning, central heating, daily maid service, linen provided, sunbed, towels provided. Kitchen: 4 ring stove, dish washer, freezer, fridge, grill, oven, dish washing machine Outside: barbecue, terrace, 10 garden chairs, 4 beach chairs Entertainment audio tape player, cd, radio, stereo system, tv.
There is an extra of 100 Euros final cleaning not included on the price.

Cancellation Policy:

In case of cancellation up to 20 days before arrival, 70% of the second bank transfer (so of the 2nd 70% and not of the total amount) will be refunded.
In case of cancellation less than 20 days before arrival, 30% of the second bank transfer (that is of the 2nd 70%) will be refunded.

Payment Policy

30% prepayment at booking per bank transfer. The other 70% 30 days prior to the arrival date.






General Hotel Observations

15% discount upon booking of more than one week.The architectural layout of the Il Covento and its surroundings make it unsuitable for wheel chairs and senior citizens. The house is let from Saturday to Saturday. The price contains house service. Food supply can be booked. Sleeps a maximum of 10 people ( 2 twins 2 doubles). The house provides: 170 m² total floor area, air-conditioning, central heating, daily maid service, linen provided, sunbed, towels provided. Kitchen: 4 ring stove, dish washer, freezer, fridge, grill, oven, dish washing machine Outside: barbecue, terrace, 10 garden chairs, 4 beach chairs Entertainment audio tape player, cd, radio, stereo system, tv.
There is an extra of 60 Euros final cleaning not included on the price.