• 1. Choose Dates
  • 2. Rooms & Prices
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Kasbah Bab Ourika

Morocco
Room / Lodging 1

Reservations Hotline:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the
   perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a
   doubt or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Hotel Booking Conditions

Cancellation Policy:

Cancellation made more than 28 days before arrival: 20 % of reservation value
Cancellation made between 27 and 14 days before arrival: 50 % of reservation value
Cancellation made between 14 and 8 days before arrival: 75 % of reservation value
Cancellation made less than 7 days before arrival: 100 % of reservation value
No Show: 100 % of reservation value

Payment Policy

100 % prepayment at booking
The prepayment will be debited on your credit card, the hotel will debit 80% and Secretplaces the rest 20%
Please note that there is an additional tourist tax of € 3 per person per night. (not included)