• 1. Choose Dates
  • 2. Rooms & Prices
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Mill House Studios and Suites

Greece
Request nr. 1

Reservations Hotline:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a doubt
   or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Booking Conditions

Reservations Observations

Check in time: 14:00 - 24:00
Check out time: 12:00

Cancellation Policy:

At least 21 days before arrival: deposit is refunded / no cancellation fees applied.
Less than 21 days up to 24 hours before arrival: deposit is not refunded / 50% of total cost of stay as cancellation fees.
Less than 24 hours before arrival or "No Show": deposit is not refunded / 100% of total cost of stay as cancellation fees.

Payment Policy

From 1st November up till 9th April: credit card for guarantee purposes only – payment in cash upon arrival or departure
From 10th April up till 31st October: 30% of total cost of stay as a deposit charged to the guest’s credit card – the remaining 70% is paid in cash upon arrival or departure
Alternative payment methods are discussed only if important reasons hinder any of the above two mentioned payment methods.