• 1. Choose Dates
  • 2. Rooms & Prices
  • 3. Details
  • 4. Confirm

Town House 33

Milan, Italy
Room / Lodging 1

Reservations Hotline:

* 00351 21 464 74 30
* 0044 207 332 455 (UK)

My Account

If you wish to manage your reservations
and details online, please

Help and Advice

Having problems with your reservation?
Please click here to contact us

It’s not only about booking at the best price

> It’s about helping you find the
   perfect place
> It’s about calling us when you have a
   doubt or a problem
> It’s about being able to talk to someone
   who knows the places
> It’s about helping us search for new
   beautiful places to stay

 

Contact us: info@secretplaces.com

 

+ 351 214 647 430 (P)
+ 44 203 286 464 3 (UK)
+ 34 902 439 310 (E)
+ 49 89 809 109 34 (D)

Booking Conditions

Cancellation Policy:

In case the rate is 100% prepaid and not refundable: : Bookings with these rates cannot be cancelled or modified and will not be refunded
Any changes in the reservation may imply changes in the prices
Low Season: From 5 days to 24 hours prior to your expected arrival date : 50% of the rate for the first night will be charged. From 24 hours prior to the arrival date: 100% of the rate for the first night will be charged. High Season and Fair Periods: From 20 to 7 days prior to your expected arrival date: 100% of the rate for the first night. From 7 days to the arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the booking will be charged.
If the price is special with 100% of prepayment it is not posible to cancel nor modify the booking.

Payment Policy

For this reservation the hotel requires a prepayment, made through Secretplaces, of 15 % of the total reservation, the rest of 85% will be paid at check-out. The amount will be debited 21 days before check-in by credit card. If the price has a special discount non-refundable there is a prepayment of 100% due to the hotel.
In case of fully prepaid non refundable rates, the total reservation value will be debited upon booking and is not refundable in case of cancellation or modification.

General Hotel Observations

Prices for this hotel are shown as estimates (starting from). They change regularly depending on a number of factors, including availability, so please check availability to get your best up to date rates.